- Binoculars (we do keep some loaners aboard)
- Extra batteries
- Water bottle (no glass please)
- Snacks and/or lunch or dinner
- Wear flat shoes preferably with a rubber bottom, such as tennis shoes
- Rain jacket or windbreaker
- Gloves (optional)
The crew and other guests would appreciate it if you would leave behind cell phones, smoking products and alcoholic beverages. Thank you!
Whale watching with children? Read our Top 10 Tips for having a great whale watch tour with your kiddos!
What our customers are saying:
The captain really went out of his way to ensure we saw as much as we could and they were really knowledgeable and interesting!! I'd definitely recommend whale watching with San Juan Outfitters in the beautiful San Juan Islands!!